· The adventure begins the afternoon of June 13 and finishes up Mid-day on June 16.
· This workshop includes lunch on Day 2 and Day 3.
· Students do need access to a laptop computer (PC or Mac) and have an image processing software installed (such as Lightroom, Luminar, PhotoShop, PhotoShop Elements).
· The best way to learn is hands-on, so we give you ample opportunity to click shutters. Our photo adventures have enrollment sizes which ensure that you are not stepping over 30 other photographers for that ideal shot set-up.
· Small group size also ensures a peaceful nature experience for everyone. And with at least two adventure leaders at each workshop, there is close, individual interaction for all your questions.
· No overly technical photographic knowledge is required. That is why you are coming to our adventure. Our approach to photography is more about the creative process and does not focus on overly-technical details of cameras, or on software gimmicks. This simple approach makes these adventures especially suited for beginners and amateurs.
· A camera with manual settings and a tripod is recommended for the adventures. Basic knowledge on how to navigate your camera's settings is helpful.
· We have filters! You don’t need to spend extra to pick up filters (such as neutral density) for the adventure. We bring them along, so you can try them before you invest.
· A deposit holds your spot in the adventure and is fully refundable up to two months before the start of the adventure.
· The Northwoods photography adventure requires a minimum number of students or it will be cancelled. In the event of cancellation due to not filling the minimum, a full refund will be given including deposit. It is recommended to wait to purchase airfare or non-refundable hotel rooms until the minimum number of students has been reached.
· Transportation to and from the workshop is not included, however all transportation and park fees are included during the workshop.
· The Northwoods workshop does not include lodging. We encourage students to make reservations and stay at the designated workshop hotels, but we can suggest some other nearby lodging options for a range of budgets.Information on hotels will be sent to you after registration.
To learn more and register: https://fourelementsphotoadventures.com/northwoods-summer-2023
Plus, Camera Company customers receive a 10% discount on their first Four Elements Workshop! Just use CouponCode CCNEW2023 when checking out!