This 2-hour in person class will give you a solid understand of ISO, shutter and aperture and how they work together to give you accurate exposure and give you the artistic look of the image.
* this class and the Camera Basics class will give you a solid foundation on photography.
- What is a stop of light?
- Controlling the movement of your subject with the shutter
- How the aperture affects the depth of field and what appears to be in focus
- Using the ISO to balance the shutter and aperture and achieve your image.
- How to use metering modes to get a well exposed image
- Understanding Histograms and how to use it to fine tune your exposure
Instructor - Ed. Grindle