· The adventure begins the morning of October 12 and finishes upon the morning of October 14. (Note: there is a meet and greet the evening of October11.)
· The best way to learn is hands-on, so we give you ample opportunity to click shutters. Our photo adventures have enrollment sizes which ensure that you are not stepping over 30 other photographers for that ideal shot set-up.
· Small group size also ensures a peaceful nature experience for everyone. And with at least two adventure leaders at each workshop, there is close, individual interaction for all your questions.
· No overly technical photographic knowledge is required. That is why you are coming to our workshop. We focus (pardon the pun) on both the creative aspect of capturing images as well as honing your technical skills. We work with you to capture the best image possible behind the viewfinder, so you don’t have to rely on a lot of software gimmicks. This simple approach makes these adventures especially suited for beginners and amateurs.
· A camera with manual settings and a tripod is recommended for the adventures. Basic knowledge on how to navigate your camera's settings is helpful.
· The workshop requires a minimum number of students, or it will be cancelled. In the event of cancellation due to not filling the minimum, a full refund will be given including deposit.
· Transportation to and from the workshop is not included.
· The workshop does not include lodging. We encourage students to make reservations and stay at the designated adventure hotel, but we can suggest some other nearby lodging options for a range of budgets. Information on the adventure hotel will be sent to you after registration.
· Workshop Home Base: Landmark Resort, Egg Harbor, WI
· Airports: Austin Straubel International Airport- Green Bay, WI,61 miles. Appleton International Airport - Appleton, WI, 100 miles. DaneCounty Regional Airport- Madison, WI, 200 miles. General Mitchell InternationalAirport- Milwaukee, WI, 180 miles.
Plus, Camera Company customers receive a 10% discount on their first Four Elements Workshop! Just use CouponCode CCNEW2023 when checking out!