Some of the most scenic places in the Midwest are on Lake Superior and surrounding areas. Enjoy a five day photo workshop photographing lighthouses, rocky shorelines, Wisconsin and Minnesota State Park waterfalls and rapids as well as a few "off the beaten path" locations and a night sky shoot.
In addition, as part of our photography workshops, we will have daily sessions where you can share some of your images and discuss them And learn new post-capture processing techniques.Even after you return from the Lake Superior Photo Workshop, we provide you with some extras!
- You will have the opportunity to be part of the adventure's social media group, so you can continue to learn and share from others you met.
- Your instructors will always be available for ongoing support and ideas after you return.
- The adventure begins on the morning of September 20 and finishes up on the morning of September 23. (Note: there will be an optional shoot the evening of September 22.)
- The best way to learn is hands-on, so we give you ample opportunity to click shutters. Our photo adventures have enrollment sizes which ensure that you are not stepping over 30 other photographers for that ideal shot set-up.
- Small group size also ensures a peaceful nature experience for everyone. And with three adventure leaders, there is close, individual interaction for all your questions.
- No overly technical photographic knowledge is required. That is why you are coming to our adventure. Our approach to photography is more about the creative process, and does not focus on overly-technical details of cameras, or on software gimmicks. This simple approach makes these adventures especially suited for beginners and amateurs.
- A camera with manual settings and a tripod is recommended for the adventures. Basic knowledge on how to navigate your camera's settings is helpful.
- We have filters! You don’t need to spend extra to pick up filters (such as neutral density) for the adventure. We bring them along, so you can try them before you invest.
- A deposit holds your spot in the adventure and is fully refundable up to two months before the start of the adventure.
- The workshop requires a minimum number of students or it will be cancelled. In the event of cancellation due to not filling the minimum, a full refund will be given including deposit.
- Transportation is not included, but we do encourage car pooling so as few people need to drive as possible to the locations.
- The Lake Superior adventure does not include lodging. We encourage students to make reservations and stay at the designated adventure hotel (being determined), but we can suggest some other nearby lodging options for a range of budgets.
To learn more and register: https://fourelementsphotoadventures.com/lake-superior-2022
Plus, Camera Company customers receive a 10% discount on their first Four Elements Workshop! Just use Coupon Code CC2022 when checking out!